If you’re having difficulty finding gluten free flour, try Bob’s Red Mill brand that is available at most supermarkets.
5 tbsp coconut oil
2 medium eggs
3/4 cup light brown sugar
2/3 cup coconut milk (top thick part)
1 cup all purpose gluten-free flour
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of baking soda
1/2 cup unsulfured dried apricots, chopped
Pinch of ground ginger and cinnamon
2 tbs mixed pumpkin and sunflower seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 10 muffin molds with coconut oil.
2. Whisk eggs and sugar together. Add coconut milk.
3. In a separate bowl, add all dry ingredients, apricots, spices and seeds.
4. Add the egg mixture to the dry mixture and stir thoroughly.
5. Pour mixture into muffin moulds
6. Cook at 350F for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.